[Glass] restoreFromBackup: quitting my bash script?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Jun 27 06:55:54 PDT 2017

I think that Gerhard is correct about the IcuLibraryVersion... the
"killing bash" bit happens because all of the bash scripts are setup to
exit if one of the processes exits with a non-zero error code and if the
errorCount within topaz is non-zero then topaz will exit with a
non-error code ...

So the ICU error bumps the topaz errorCount and when the topaz exits all
of the scripts exit with non-zero error codes ...

Dale