[Glass] transactionConflicts, commitResult is readOnly ?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Mar 22 11:13:49 PDT 2017

Good Question.

It turns out that both #readOnly and #success indicate successful commits.

I am in the process of determining how any objects can show up in the
Write-Write set in a read only transaction:)

I've also submitted an internal bug on this issue (46759 #readOnly
#commitResult (in System class>>transactionConflicts) not clearly
documented)

Dale