[Glass] transactionConflicts, commitResult is readOnly ?

Johan Brichau via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Mar 22 11:44:57 PDT 2017

Maybe I should add Parasol does a continueTransaction at the point when its request to webdriver to perform an action in the browser is finished?
That continueTx is needed to see the changes that happened in the seaside gem.

Parasol commits the state just before doing a http request to webdriver and a continueTx when that request finishes.

Good that I know what readOnly means now. I was indeed understanding it differently.

Johan