[Glass] How to use a SharedQueue?

PAUL DEBRUICKER via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sat Mar 25 13:22:58 PDT 2017

In tODE, on GS 3.3.3, when I attempt to store a new empty SharedQueue in a class var I get this error:

a TransactionError occurred (error 2407), The object Semaphore(72376689153) may not be committed, 'instances of its class are non-persistent'

I'm trying to use it because I'd like to have multiple gems removing/processing elements from the queue and committing their changes to them independently.

I just need to add elements to the queue once.  So maybe another class is more appropriate?

Thanks

Paul