[Glass] Problem with sourcing stone.env in GsDevKit_home

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue May 9 10:25:48 PDT 2017

Hi Dale,

I have a bash script that needs to do "input $GEMSTONE/updgrade/xxx.sh".
And so, I need to get $GEMSTONE resolved. I am trying to source stone.env
in many ways but I am failing. I am sure I am doing something dumb.  The
error I get is that custom.env is not found... this is because it is
sourced this way:

source custom_stone.env

This is the script:

#!/bin/bash

# Requires a SystemUser password as a parameter
if [ "a$2" = "a" ]; then
        echo 'Missing argument <SystemUser password>'
        exit 1
fi

*source ${GS_HOME}/bin/defGsDevKit.env*

*stonePath=$GS_SERVER_STONES/$1*

if [ ! -d "$stonePath" ] ; then
  exit_1_banner "The stone $stoneName does not exist"
fi

*# set up stone environment*
*pushd $stonePath $stonePath >& /dev/null*
*source $stonePath/stone.env*
*popd >& /dev/null*

$GS_HOME/bin/startTopaz $1 -l <<EOF

set user SystemUser pass $2
login
*input $GEMSTONE/upgrade/installtimezone.txt*
commit
logout
exit

EOF