[Glass] Problem with sourcing stone.env in GsDevKit_home

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue May 9 11:07:08 PDT 2017

Well the $GEMSTONE_STONE_DIR and $GEMSTONE_NAME are set by `pwd`, so I'm
not sure that changing how custom_stone.env is sourced would solve those
problems .... somehow we need to know the stone directory and the name
of the stone and we need to ensure that the base name of the directory
matches the name of the stone...

I guess we could have the stone.env script figure out what directory it
is living in, instead of using `pwd`.

What is confusing to me is how the proposed change to stone.env "fixes
your problem", $GEMSTONE_STONE_DIR is a function of `pwd` and if `pwd`
is correct, why can't the file custom_stone.env be found>

Dale