[Glass] Seaside - Installation - (1) problem with gemServer.ston script; (2) attaching via localhost

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu May 18 09:45:17 PDT 2017

Reg,

What instructions are you following to install seaside and run the
gemServer?

The instructions on this page[1] are known to work ... I followed them
yesterday and they ran without a hitch ...

The fact that you are having issues that I have never seen before, leads
me to think that you are departing from the instructions in some way ...

Also are you starting your stone and netldi using
$GS_HOME/bin/startStone and $GS_HOME/bin/startNetldi? If not then that
could explain some things ...

Dale

[1]
https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/blob/master/docs/gettingStartedWithSeaside.md