[Glass] Seaside - Installation - (1) problem with gemServer.ston script; (2) attaching via localhost

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri May 19 06:57:37 PDT 2017

Reg,

Did you notice that in my email I identified the .topazini in your $HOME
directory as the culprit?

Your (probably old) .topazini has a `gemnetid` entry that causes toaz to
be opened in rpc mode using the default netldi `gs64ldi` ... the topaz
sessions for the gemserver are intended to be run as linked logins, so
no attempt was made for setting up a netldi.

Remove the .topazini in your $HOME directory and things should run as
expected ...

Dale