[Glass] gt4gemstone: 3.2.16 possible?

Johan Brichau via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri May 19 23:43:37 PDT 2017

Hi there,

I’ve got gt4gemstone working by following the instructions on the github site on a GS 3.3.4 in a GsDevKit environment.

Because we are on GS 3.2.16, I’m trying to get it working in that version of Gemstone and hitting some issues with security policy in the first install step: SystemUser does not see GLASS classes loaded by DataCurator.
I did not yet start solving it, but if there is a zero chance of me getting it to work in that version of GemStone, it would be cool to know now :)

thx
Johan