[Glass] gt4gemstone: 3.2.16 possible?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sat May 20 06:22:37 PDT 2017

Hey Johan,

Could you be a bit more specific about the error you are getting and the
step that you are performing ... I have a passing familiarity with
gt4gemstone ... I've been using it fairly regularly and converted the
scripts to load into GemStone 3.4, but I haven't actually studied the
scripts themselves.

The bare GemStone install for gt4gemstone is intended to be installed as
SystemUser and therefore shouldn't be expecting any GLASS classes to be
present, but there might be some classes in 3.3.x that aren't in 3.2.x,
but I would need to see a stack...

Dale