[Glass] [gt4gemstone] GsGciLostSessionError when "Inspect it (remote)"

Andrei Chis via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon May 29 05:38:34 PDT 2017

Hi Christian,

gt4gemstone currently works with the dev version of tode. That error
happens as #theSelf is just in the dev version.
I pushed some changes to gt4gemstone adding that method. Can you pull, and
try again. If it still doesn't work
then you might need to switch to the dev version.

Cheers,
Andrei

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 12:27 PM, Christian Haider via Glass <