[Glass] Metacello question

Jupiter Jones via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Nov 7 16:17:47 PST 2017

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for your reply.

The repo is hosted on GitHub, and my understanding is that the BaselineOf is the more appropriate here.

So, if the baseline on GitHub, relies on a specific version of a package that’s on SqueakSource, how would I specify that?

If there was a ConfigurationOfCryptography on squeak source, I can see how to specify that - but there isn't. Just can’t see how to specify a single version of a package that’s in an external repository.

I’ll keep looking.

Thanks again.