[Glass] " Waiting for vote to complete..." and the famous dev gem alive

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Nov 15 05:23:50 PST 2017

Hi,

Remember that famous problem of letting a dev gem (from GemTools, topaz,
etc) connected to the stone and making all kind of problems?

Well, I was making a backup with tODE like this:

bu backup --wait --commit betaTesting1_333_backup_20171115_033542.dbf.gz

BTW, note the --wait.

My question is ... I thought tODE fixed this issue (by hocking in
TransactionBacklog defaultHandler??) but it seems it's still happening to
me.

Of course, as soon as I closed the opened tODE image, the backup proceeded.

Thanks in advance,