[Glass] Problem with `create_gs_server_image` in latest gsDevKit_home

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Nov 21 09:40:20 PST 2017

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 2:22 PM, Dale Henrichs via Glass <

> I don't quite understand under what conditions you get an error ... and
> what the error is?

It happened to me when I wanted to `updateGsDevKit` and the `-d` caused
this problem. Error? No error...pharo VM simply opening the Finder dialog
as the passed image didn't exist.
See attached picture.

> What options are you using and what does the output look like when it
> fails ...

Just the instructions from the GsDevKit release:  `updateGsDevKit -ti` in
client or   `updateGsDevKit -gsd` on server.

What is strange is that this happened to me in my OSX (client side) and in
ONE of the server... but not in another one. I imagine the difference is
that the working installation did have the `gsDevKitCommandLine.image`
already while the other one did not.

Is that clearer now or not yet?