[Glass] Cannot execute a leaf node

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Oct 4 15:39:21 PDT 2017

Jupiter,

Here's the source for TDFileSystemLeafNode>>block

   block
   ^ (self name endsWith: self stonFileExtension)
     ifTrue: [
       [ self asTDLeafNode block ]
         on: STONReaderError
         do: [ :ex | super block ] ]
     ifFalse: [ super block ].

and from the stack you are calling TDLeafNode>>block from
TDFileSystemLeafNode>>block. According to `break steps
TDFileSystemLeafNode>>block`, step point 9 is the second call, implying
that the name does not end with `.ston`, so going to frame 6 and seeing
the value of the name instance variable will get us one step closer to
figuring out what might be going wrong here ...

BTW, I originally thought that the seasideWebServer was intended to be
used with 3.2, but I installed 3.2 and was able to run the script and
launch a web server, so that is not the issue ..

  Dale