[Glass] Stone new version and importing older databases ...

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Oct 5 16:56:32 PDT 2017

Here's a `copydbf -i` report (using `bu info` command):

    File type: backup  fileId: 0   file compressed with gzip
in a backup set with 1 files
    ByteOrder: Intel (LSB first)  compatibilityLevel: 850
    The file was created at: 09/29/2017 11:22:53 PDT
    Full backup started from checkpoint at: 09/29/2017 11:22:52 PDT.
    Oldest tranlog needed for restore is fileId 2 ( tranlog2.dbf ).
    Backup was created by GemStone Version: 3.4.0.

Dale