[Glass] Thanks to Monty, SIXX updated to latest XMLParser!

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Apr 24 14:24:09 PDT 2018

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 4:17 PM, Petr Fischer <petr.fischer at me.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am confused about Gemstone open source github pages again:
>
> 1) https://github.com/GsDevKit (actual?)
>
> 2) https://github.com/glassdb (old, deprecated?)

As far as I understand, yes, that conclusion is correct. But, not
everything has been migrated from old to new. I think it has been more "on
demand".
So...as I haven't found SIXX in the new one, at least I pushed it to the
old one. If somebody is willing to move SIXX to the new one and Dale thinks
it's a good idea, please go ahead!