[Glass] Porting Teapot to Gemstones

Paul DeBruicker via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sat Apr 28 09:18:23 PDT 2018

It doesn't look like there is any code in that git repo.

Its here:

http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~zeroflag/Teapot/

I'd try to load the core and tests package manually and then once you get
the tests passing update the configuration to point to your fixed versions
for GemStone

GLASS mailing list wrote

--
Sent from: http://forum.world.st/GLASS-f1460844.html