[Glass] Large request via HTTP - how is this handled ?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Feb 7 16:49:37 PST 2018

I assume that you are using Zinc? If so then it seems that
ZnClient>>downloadTo: allows you to stream the contents of an http
request to disk, so I assume that something similar can be done on the
server-side ...

It seems that some custom code would be called for, but the specific
depends upon what frameworks you are using and where the 1.5GB are
coming from.

Dale