[Glass] Spooler for tickets

Trussardi Dario Romano via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Jan 25 04:16:31 PST 2018

Ciao,

	i have GLASS application for print some tickets on specific printers devices.

	I do it opening the specific TCP/IP connection on the device, and send data to print to it.

	Because i have some application users i manage a semaphore on each printer device.

	But it's not enough.

	When one printer device is offline the user application session get complicated ( the session on printer device offline      block other session  )

	I need to simulated a spoller for the printer device so the application session go on in any case.

	If a printer device is offline the relative spooler manage this problematic, but the application session  is right terminate.

	How can I implement a spooler into GLASS?

	Spooler on blocks with the code to print specific tickets?

	How i can create a loop for manage the spooler ?

	Someone with ideas about it?

	Thanks,

		Dario