[Glass] Possible Bug: String>>#= treats nulls as a terminator

monty via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Jan 29 01:16:02 PST 2018

I was writing tests for stream converter classes that do encoding/decoding from various encodings. But any use of Strings to store binary data is a use case. ByteArray is more appropriate, but GsFile is still byte-character based by default, even when you open files in binary mode (which I assume just disables line ending normalization on Windows).