[Glass] Another metacello loading puzzle: xml

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Jan 29 08:48:29 PST 2018

On 01/29/2018 01:23 AM, monty via Glass wrote:
> I renamed enough packages to eliminate Monticello conflicts on GS:
> 	XML-Parser-GemstoneCompatibility -> XML-ParserGemstoneCompatibility
> 	XML-Parser-GTExtensions -> XML-ParserGTExtensions
> 	XML-Parser-HTML-Core -> XML-ParserHTML-Core
> 	XML-Parser-HTML-Tests -> XML-ParserHTML-Tests
> 	XML-Parser-HTML-GemstoneCompatibility -> XML-ParserHTML-GemstoneCompatibility
> 	XML-Parser-StAX-Core -> XML-ParserStAX-Core
> 	XML-Parser-StAX-Tests -> XML-ParserStAX-Tests
> 	Collections-OrderPreservingDictionary-GemstoneCompatibility -> Collections-OrderPreservingDictionaryGemstoneCompatibility
>
> It's still an ugly mix of SS and Pharo "XXX-Core" + "XXX-Tests" names, but I wanted to change them as little as possible while maximizing preserved package history.
Yes the portable schemes weren't "designed for readability":)
>   I also did some Config cleaning, and #validate is a really great feature.
Ah, I'm glad that you used it ... I found it to be a required feature
early on when I was trying to help folks clean up their configurations:)

Thanks for the effort, I will make time to create the mirror in the next
week or so.

Thanks again!

Dale