[Glass] Load conflict ZincHTTPComponents

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sat Mar 31 12:07:57 PDT 2018

Marten,

Yes that does look like a typo --- this typo has been masked for the
most part because since 2015[1], the zodiac repository as been cloned as
part of GsDevKit_home installation and that particular github url has
not been actually used as GsDevKit_home uses a Metacello lock to direct
loads to the local clone of zodiac.

It is odd that neither you nor anyone else has reported the issue before
now as that change was also made in 2015[2].

The baseline was committed on December 1, 2015 (with the typo).
GsDevKit_home was updated to clone Zodiac as part of the install on
December 17, 2015  and integrated in the master branch in February 12,
2016[3] ... On top of that, the zinc repo hasn't been updated since May
24, 2016[4].

While this doesn't excuse the typo (I'll go ahead a fix the Baseline for
Zinc later today) I can't explain why this issue is showing up only
recently for you.

Dale

[1]
https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/commit/6bccca31124cd237612bb60023eb58beae7747a9