[Glass] Obex status?

Paul DeBruicker via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu May 3 10:31:07 PDT 2018

Hi Dale,

No problem on the delay.  Obex isn't crucial to anything I'm doing.  Would
be a 'nice to have' if it ever gets back to working status.  IIRC the
problem with that stone I'd mentioned was that I'd left a linked topaz
session logged in an it wasn't running the MFC properly/at all.

So no rush on my end if it ever even happens at all.

Thanks

Paul

GLASS mailing list wrote

Sent from: http://forum.world.st/GLASS-f1460844.html