[Glass] HTTPS through proxy

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed May 23 08:15:55 PDT 2018

It looks like the latest version of Zinc ported to GemStone is 2.4.3[1],
so the https proxying wouldn't be ported yet ...

I am still hammered with Rowan work and don't have any time to do much
else ... If someone else is willing to take on the work, I can give
advice and merge a pull request when it becomes available ...

Dale

[1]
https://github.com/GsDevKit/zinc/commit/fbdd79dfbdb6c4226c5575eb120569c6d9385b46