[Glass] Restore 3.1.0.6 backup

Trussardi Dario Romano via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Nov 21 09:14:52 PST 2018

Ciao,
> Dario,
>
> At this point I would like to understand whether or not you have an outstanding issue with backups ..

	1) The deployment system is based on gsDevKitHome ( where i do the backup )

	2) I have another hard disk with operating system and the same gsDevKitHome environment.

		In this system the restore works fine.

		In case of problems on the deployment server, i can in any case guarantee the restart from the last backup.

		And this is what matters.

	3) When i do the restore  ( of the same backup file ) on a system based on GsDevKit_home environment ( with the same stone version 3.1.0.6 )

		i found some problematic.

		Now if you believe in any case to stay on the problem and resolve the issue in any case,

		i see to resume the matter the next few days.

		What do you think ?

	4) I'm wondering how i can take data from a stone version to a later stone version.

		Do i need saving the data in SIXX format and restoring it to the new version of the stone?

> . if you do have outstanding issues lets start again and pursue only one question at a time ...

	Thanks,

		Dario