[Glass] SIXX Object context

Trussardi Dario Romano dario.trussardi at tiscali.it
Fri Nov 30 03:33:29 PST 2018

Ciao,

	i work with SIXX to save objects data from Pharo

		and load these data in another Pharo version or into Gemstone database.

	Now SIXX cannot store/load context object.

	But i have some SortedCollection instances with relative sortBlock.

	I think to manage this problematic with:

		1) define in the class method the  method:

				defaultSortBlock

					^ self evaluate: ' [ a: b: | a data >= b data ]'

		2) when access to the sortedCollection instance

				i testing se the relative sortBlock is not setting and do:

					aSortedCollection sortBlock ifNil:[ aSortedCollection sortBlock: self class defaultSortBlock ]

	It's right ?

	How should I behave in these cases?

	I have seen that a relative problematic also concerns the update  at a new version of gemstone,

		but in this case i have the source code of the sortBlock and  i need only to recompile it.

	Thanks for considerations,

		Dario