[Glass] GS on MacOS Mojave

Jupiter Jones via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sun Oct 21 23:19:31 PDT 2018

Thanks James - much appreciated :) All seems to be working well.

All bar Pharo 3 in GsDevKit that is. I get a warning when it’s launched that it’s out of date and will not be supported in future versions of the OS. I believe this is based on Pharo 3 being 32 but. I also still get all the unsupported compressor errors but it doesn’t appear to affect GsDwevKit.

I’m guessing you’re not using GsDevKit.

Regardless, it’s all working for now.

Thanks for your reply.

Cheers,