[Glass] GS on MacOS Mojave

Pierce Ng via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Oct 22 18:52:50 PDT 2018

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 09:24:19AM -0700, Dale Henrichs via Glass wrote:
> The plan (dream) is to use GemStone 3.5 smalltalk to replace Pharo3 in
> GsDevKit ...

In my recent testing (on Ubuntu 18.04), Pharo 3 works out of the box but
not Pharo 4+, because of some incompatble changes to Pharo. Looking at
the error, I reckon it may not be too hard to fix (although I'd
personally go to Pharo 6 and skip the versions in between). Hopefully
that is the only error wrt Pharo 64-bit and GsDevKit.

Pierce