[Glass] GsDevKit and tode debugger

Jupiter Jones via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Sep 11 19:58:22 PDT 2018

For running code you can open a workspace with ‘ws’ and use that.

Or if you use the script a lot, you can create a tODE script node with ‘touch st myScriptName’, then edit it with 'edit myScriptName’. That opens a workspace to use as well. There’s probably a way to run those scripts from the tODE shell, but I can’t remember it right now.

Sorry I can’t help with the error. I remember having a similar issue with REST and from memory ended up adding my own debugging hander something like:

[ self doMyRestThing ] on: Error do: [ :error |
	GRPlatform current doTransaction: [
	 (ObjectLogEntry
		error: ‘Something screwed up’
		object: (Array with: error with: otherThingUsefulForDebugging)) addToLog
	]
]

I’m not at my dev machine right now so I don’t know if the above code is right, but hopefully help.

Cheers,