[Glass] Install last master branch of Seaside

Jupiter Jones via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Sep 25 15:58:34 PDT 2018

Hi Dario,

Since Pillar was extracted from Pier and extended, some of those extensions use traits in Pharo, so it’s no longer a smalltalk community project - rather Pharo only for now.

I had a go at porting it to GemStone some time back, and getting Pier to work in GS3.4.x and Seaside 3.2 with some success, but I haven’t had a project that needed it so it hasn’t been revisited in a while.

You can find it at:

https://github.com/JupiterSmalltalk/Pier <https://github.com/JupiterSmalltalk/Pier>
https://github.com/JupiterSmalltalk/Pillar <https://github.com/JupiterSmalltalk/Pillar>

You should be able to load the Pier configuration and it will find the right dependencies - sorry I’m not able to test that now for you but I’ll give it a go next weekend.

Cheers,