[Glass] Is Rowan ready for use? Can tonal projects be loaded into GS 3.4.x?

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Wed Apr 3 08:46:22 PDT 2019

Not yet ... if you really wanted to use it, v1.2.x could be used (this
is the version that is in use at a customer site). However, it is only
running on GemStone 3.2.15 .... v2.0 is my target for general
availability and we're at least a couple of months away from completing
the work on v2.0 ...

If you are looking for Tonel format loading into Monticello, it is
technical feasible, but the Tonel parsers I have worked on so far (yes
more than one) have not been hooked up to Monticello definitions, so it
would take a bit of work to hook it up ...

Dale