[Glass] Curious about GemStone 3.5

Norm Green norm.green at gemtalksystems.com
Wed Apr 10 15:05:41 PDT 2019

As Martin said, stoneless (we call it "solo" mode) is just
single-session access to an existing, read-only repository.  Classes can
be loaded into a solo session, but need to be reloaded every time a solo
session is started.  Alternatively, you can load all your classes and
objects into a normal GemStone session (with a stone) and commit, then
shut down the stone and access the shut down repository in solo mode.

Norm