[Glass] GemStone/S 64 Bit 3.5.1 release

Lisa Almarode lisa.almarode at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Dec 10 16:16:14 PST 2019

Dear GemTalk Customers,

We are pleased to announce the release of GemStone/S 64 Bit 3.5.1, a
significant release containing new features, enhancements, and fixes for
a number of bugs. We encourage all GemStone/S customers to upgrade to
this release.

Downloads and documentation for this release can be found at the
following URL:

http://gemtalksystems.com/products/gs64/versions35x/

This server release includes a new Visual Statistics Display (VSD)
release, version 5.4.2. Documentation and VSD-only downloads, e.g. for
platforms other than your server, can be found at the following URL:

http://gemtalksystems.com/products/vsd/

Please contact GemTalk technical support if you have any trouble
downloading or upgrading.

Thank you!
The GemStone/S team