[Glass] Finding the local directory that a GitHub project is stored in

Jupiter Jones jupiter.jones at mail.com
Sun Feb 3 17:26:31 PST 2019

Hi all,

I need to load a file from whatever directory houses the local version of a GitHub directory. How do I find the root directory of a project?

So far I have been working on the project locally using filetree:// repo prefix so I’ve hardcoded the paths to my download location. But in production the repo uses a GitHub:// prefix and is downloaded to the gsdevkit stone/logs/github-cache directory. Is there a way to find that directory pragmatically from the project baseline?

Cheers,