[Glass] Regex to match a UUID -- Bug?

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon Feb 4 15:08:44 PST 2019

Hello Ralph ...

The Regex should be compatible with Pharo, but at this point in time, I
think we need to start thinking about the fact that "matching Pharo" has
to be qualified by version ... the original code was written to "match
Pharo" at the time ...

I'd be interested in hearing opinions from other folks ...

I assume that if the new test case can be handled correctly without
causing existing tests to fail, then it's a no-brainer to include the
fix. If fixing this case breaks other cases, then I would think it might
need to be implemented in such a way that users can choose theold
implementation or the new implementation ...

If I'm not mistaken, Pharo might be moving to "match Perl" so this might
be another factor to consider ...

Dale