[Glass] Concurrency Pattern - Delete an object if a collction it contains is empty, how ?

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Wed Feb 27 06:59:35 PST 2019

In order to better understand the situation, I have two questions:
	(1) Why do you want to remove an empty Set from an object?
	(2) Why not use locks?

James