[Glass] Topaz question

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Wed Jan 9 10:19:57 PST 2019

Dario,

I don't see which user you've logged in as ... if you are logging in as
SystemUser, then the #dtr method is not available to SystemUser ... If
you log in as DataCurator, you should see #dtr ...

For tODE/GLASS/GsDevKit, when you add methods to base classes like
String, the method is not added to the method dictionary of String,
because DataCurator does not have permission for adding the method (you
have to be logged in as SystemUser to modify base classes) ...

All extension methods for base GemStone classes are added to a session
method dictionary that arranges to install the extension methods into a
session-specific method dictonary for those classes ... the session
methods are installed when you log in as DataCurator ...

I can provide more details, if you'd like ...

Dale