[Glass] Seaside compatibility matrix?

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 15:14:20 PST 2019

Github's tokens can be permission-less, so all a script/person using it can
do is read public information.  The token can be used as a password in a
basic auth HTTP call.

I don't know if its against github's TOC but could we create a SmalltalkCI
user, create a no-scope a token, and configure the SmalltalkCI scripts to
use it?

I think through github's API you can create/revoke tokens so the
permission-less tokens could be set to rotate.

GLASS mailing list wrote