[Glass] startTopaz -u option

BrunoBB smalltalk at adinet.com.uy
Tue Jun 25 14:51:25 PDT 2019

Dale,

Thanks for the fast answer !

GS version is 3.4.1 but i think there is a bug in my Scripts.

the startTopaz is the following:
https://github.com/brunobuzzi/BpmFlow/blob/master/start-all.sh

Which creates a Topaz process and ultimately run:
(ZnSeasideNewGemServer gemServerNamed: self getSystemName) startGems. "this
start 3 gems for Seaside request"

So my start-all.sh creates a topaz to execute GS code and this GS code
create 3 gems that run the Seaside Web Server. Then the original Topaz ends
so there is nothing to be found with -u argument.

Right now i'm working to put "a name" to all Topaz executed with a .sh
script:
https://github.com/brunobuzzi/BpmFlow/issues/900

But ultimately i will take a deeper look at ServiceVM and replace my scripts
with new ones based on ServiceVM:
https://github.com/brunobuzzi/BpmFlow/issues/899

By the way i opened a PR with small changes to ServiceVM:
https://github.com/GsDevKit/ServiceVM/pull/7

regards,
bruno

--