[Glass] Setting up a new project with GsDevKit_home, Pharo 7, and github

sergio ruiz sergio.rrd at gmail.com
Thu May 30 12:21:00 PDT 2019

Hey, all.

I am starting a new project, and am looking at starting it from day one
using gemstones as the staging and production environment. I will be using
Pharo 7 as my dev environment.

In getting GsDevKit and tODE set up, it looks like I can just create a
metacello project and develop away in Pharo7, then update my project in the
stone using tODE, and I’m good to go.

Can I set up metacello to use the projects I set up in iceberg? it almost
seems like i need to be using monticello. Is there any up to date
documentation on how to do  this?

Thanks!

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary

Public Key: http://bit.ly/29z9fG0
#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
http://www.codeandmusic.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101