[Glass] Issue #260: eliminate reliance on 32 bit devKitCommanLine image -- call for volunteers

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Fri Nov 1 14:16:44 PDT 2019

Bruno,

The error is occuring because the file
`/home/gemstone/GsDevKit_home/shared/pharo/gsDevKitCommandLine.image'
does not exist and this guy is the devKitCommandLine image ...

So I assume that you are running into this problem, because you are
running in a fresh GsDevKit_home installation ... the
gsDevKitCommandLine.image is lazily created...

In your particular case, you can skip `updateGsDevKit -gdtcs`
altogether, because you have a fresh checkout of GsDevKit_home and the
`updateGsDevKit` step isonly necessary if you are using an existing
GsDevKit_home installation for issue_260 development ...

Dale