[Glass] Issue #264: volunteers needed

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon Oct 21 10:29:31 PDT 2019

I've just created issue #265 for GsDevKit_home[1] where I need one or
more volunteers to create about 20 or so issues ... one for each
devKitCommandLine command that needs to be replaced ... I've supplied a
template checklist that will be used to create the issues, so it just
takes a bit of time spent creating each of the issues ...

If you want to take this on send me your github id and I'll add you to
the issue_260 team and once you're a member, you should be able to
assign yourself to the issue and then submit as many issues as you want
... if you don't do the whole list, unassign yourself and we'll wait for
someone else to finish up the task ...

Dale

[1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/issues/264