[Glass] DNS problematic

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Fri Apr 24 15:38:30 PDT 2020

Dario,

At the moment there is no way to set a timeout on the
`getHostAddressByName:` call, but we may add that feature in a future
release so keeps your eyes peeled. It might be possible to change the
time out by modifying /etc/resolv.conf.

If the result begins with '::ffff:' then you should be able to just
remove that prefix from the result and have an IPv4 address.

Dale

****