[Glass] createStone test 3.6.0 failed

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon Dec 7 17:28:44 PST 2020

Marten,

According to "google" this is not necessarily an uncommon problem[1].
There are several different solutions that appear to depend upon the
particulars of your problem ... I suggest you look at each of the
solution before picking one to try ...

Dale

[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/20581914/files-not-updating-using-git-pull