[Glass] Updating code in a production system

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Thu Jan 23 15:59:22 PST 2020

Bruno,

It is probably worth running a pageaudit and an objectAudit to check for
data base corruption, but we don't think that is the real problem. If
these don't come back clean, then share the report with us.

Assuming that the audits are clean, we are thinking that reclaim running
during list instances is possibly causing the problem ... if you can
afford repository growth during your migration, you can shut down the
reclaim gem while doing the migration/listInstances.

Dale