[Glass] Passing a enum element to a C library

Smalltalk at JGFoster.net Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Wed Jul 1 19:00:36 PDT 2020

Bruno,

I’m glad you got it working. And you properly interpreted my first suggestion (which didn’t work). I was going to investigate a bit more before making any further suggestions, but you anticipated where I was going. I’ll look further into the problem but I’m glad you have a work-around.

James