[Glass] Install problem

Gary Chambers gary at pinesoft.co.uk
Mon Jun 8 05:36:52 PDT 2020

Hi all, we seem to have a problem installing Seaside on our server:

when doing

    installServerSeaside -c https -z 8383 seaside_331 3.3.1

we're getting an error with the Metacello handling of <attached .json file>.
(see attached output log)

It seems the headers are specified with various upper/lower cases (which is fine by the spec: RFC 7230 3.2) but in MetacelloGemstonePlatform they are expected to be of a capitalized style case. Hence the lookup of 'Status' is failing since the actual header specifies 'status'.

Guess this particular JSON response has changed at some point (it's been a few years since our last install).

Hope someone can help.

Regards, Gary