[Glass] Position method for BtreePlusReadStream classes

bruno buzzi brassesco smalltalk at adinet.com.uy
Mon Jun 8 13:11:26 PDT 2020

Dale,

Which is the difference of your solution with the following ?
btreePlusReadStream := gsQuery reversedReadStream.
position := 1.
[btreePlusReadStream atEnd not and: [position < collectionSize]]
whileTrue: [btreePlusReadStream next. position := position + 1].

What i want is to have a very large (a millon ?) GsQuery result set (in
index order) and go to a position (K) without faulting into memory
objects previous to the (K) position.

regards
bruno