[Glass] Install problem

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon Jun 8 14:47:00 PDT 2020

Gary,

I was able to reproduce your problem ... when I ran my earlier test I
was using an already cloned version of the project and I wasn't using
the same project entry.

The  bug was occurring because the project entry that is used to install
Seaside had the pattern match in it[1] (note the 3.1.?):

    repository: \'github://GsDevKit/Seaside31:3.1.?/repository\'

I replaced the `3.1.? with `v3.1.4.2-gs` and the project loaded
correctly from that point on. I've patched the project entry[2] up on
github ...

I recommend that you delete the stone for the failed seaside install and
run the install script from scratch and let me know if you run into more
problems ...

Dale

[1]
https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/blob/cb1d0a4e594c5dd820a900b86daa35f45cec13d9/Seaside31.ston#L5